Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Infographic

WALT : create an Infographic about the story that i'm reading.






Description : This week out Teacher let us read a story called where does wind come from and in our reading activities she let us to create an Infographic and some people thinks it's to hard but if you don't know what it is it is when you have a combination of diagram, symbols, flowchart, words, and numbers, about the story in an interesting way. This story is really interesting and and reading activities are easy to do and I hope you would like to read about the wind it is so cool.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    Wow, what an amazing infographic. You have worked hard to use the information from the multiples texts you read to explain, 'How wind is made'. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara
    What a great way to present the information you had learnt. Very interesting that the sun effects our wind. I would like to know more about the numbers in the wind.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.