Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

lucky me!

1.My favorite color is pink because it is a bright color.


2. My best friend is Kylie Ella Shelby Joria Fria and Denise and Mrs Lee.


3. My favorite programme is alvin and the chipmunks.

4. When i grow i want to be a chef and a doctor.


5. When i have a car i will have a red car with toyota.


6. When i go to the world i would like to go to vietnam.


7. I don't need to get married when i grow up.


8. I don’t want to have a children because i am worried that they are daughtry.


9. When i am the adult i will be 20 three.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sara. I love your work about Lucky Me!. You did well Sara and I liked it. Maybe next time you could check your spelling and your punctuation. But well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, I enjoyed reading your lucky me post. Maybe next time you could add capital I´s and maybe and commas when you are naming things, and you could write 23 or twenty three. Other then that I enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.