Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

WALT write an Information Report 


           Shopping

    Every Saturday we went shopping at 9:30am with my Grandfather.
   He needed help with the shopping because his arms are very sore.




   In the morning I always make a list for him because he can’t write the list very well.
He tells me to buy something and put it on the list and to keep it when we go shopping.
When we are at the shop he asked me to get the food that was on the list.




When we were at the checkout the lady puts the food in the bags and my Grandfather wanted me to put the bags
in the trolley for him.


When we got in the car I put the food in the bags in the car properly and tidy.
When we drove home I got out of the car and I got all of our shopping out and put them in the house.


That is why I like shopping because I like to help my Grandfather because he Is very sore.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.