Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

A boy crying


I went to the dairy but later when i went there i saw a boy crying i was meeting him
and i was like a you okay and i went with him in the dairy and i bought something
for him i buy a lolly to him and some chips so that he can be very happy again.
When i was at school i was playing with my friends and i was looking at the liam
and he was upset because he doesn’t have any friends so that means that
i can play with him and later he started to be happy again.
When i went to the park to play with my sister, later i saw a little boy that was
crying because his mother was angry because he was being not nice to some of
the people so i came to see him and i said a you okay
then later i was playing with him and he started to be happy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.